What happens if the Supreme Court strikes whole or parts of Obamacare? These popular provisions would be lost:
- Access to health insurance for 30 million Americans and lower premiums.
- Insurers’ inability to discriminate against people with pre-existing conditions.
- Affordable health care for lower-income Americans.
- Investments in women’s health.
- Young adults’ ability to stay on their parents’ health care plans.
- Temporary coverage for the sickest Americans.
Read more about what you’d miss at ThinkProgress.